My trip to the Banyan Tree Mayakoba is just around the corner! I have long hair and maintaining it can be a bit of a headache when you’re in and out of the water for days on end.
For lounging by the pool or beach, it’s always a loose top knot to keep hair out of my face and out of any sunscreen. For pretty much everything else (dinner, drinks, shopping excursions, etc…), it’s beachy waves. And, they are so easy to do and maintain! Here are my 5 of my favorite beachy waves hair tutorials.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere has a great beachy waves how-to video here.
- Mascara has a great video on achieving curls that last for days here.
- Cosmo has a little video and step-by-step guide on their site here.
- Lateafternoon has an easy guide that doesn’t require a curling iron! Check it out here.
- Shesteals has a beachy waves routine that only requires a bit of braiding and waiting, here.