I just love tiny ceramic jewelry dishes! I have one on my night stand and one by the bathroom sink so I can easily slip off any dainty jewelry before going to bed or hopping in the shower. The one above was a gift from my step mom. She got it while traveling to China a few years back. It has a really cute set of hand-drawn rabbits painted on the ceramic. The gold pyramid stud earrings are available here in my shop for $28.00 >>
If you're looking for a tiny ceramic jewelry dish of your own, these are a few of my favorites from Etsy. And best of all, they are handmade by independent designers!
- Bicycle Dish: Adorable little dish with a sweet message. Made by nECeramics.
- Om Dish: Love the colors of these little Om dishes. By Chrissy Ann Ceramics.
- Black and Wood Dish: Love the graphic look of this wooden dish! By Paragraph Loop.
- Love Never Fails Dish: A great gift for a bride-to-be! By Merrilys Little Shop.
- Mint Green Love Birds Dish: Perfect for your rings + dainty necklaces. By Darrielles Clay Art.
- Aztec Southwestern Dish: Hand painted wood with a beautiful design. By Early Morning Projects.