Cool winter months mean one thing...book a trip to the beach stat! Here's a round-up of my favorite beach getaway pieces, plus some great beauty products to keep your skin moisturized and protected!
1. Striped Equipment Silk Shirt: Love how light-weight Equipment tops are! Roll up the sleeves and pair with skinny white jeans or cut-offs.
2. Amanda Deer Gold Anchor Necklace: This petite gold anchor necklace is simple and sweet! Pair it with a striped top and an arm-full of gold bangles.
3. Kendra Scott Delilah Earrings: Love the pop of color these earrings add to any outfit.
4. J Brand Cut-Off Shorts: These shorts are amazingly comfortable and go with everything!
5. Reed Krakoff Mini Satchel: I'm a big fan of Reed Krakoff bags. This one is the cutest size and can be worn cross body or on your shoulder.
6. EOS Lipbalm: Throw this in your bag for soft lips all day! Honeysuckle is one of my favorite flavors!
7. GinZing Energizing Moisturizer: This moisturizer really revs up your skin! Apply day and night to create a healthy, vibrant glow.
8. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: Keeps your skin tone even while protecting it from the sun. Lightweight formula is great for a warm day.