Looking for a chic gift for your graduate? Here’s a round-up of some great gift ideas for a graduate that’s going places!
1. Gold Paper Airplane Necklace: A cute gift that symbolizes travel and moving forward. This necklace features a tiny, gold paper airplane that hangs along a 17 inch long chain. Cute for everyday wear and just $26.00.
2. Kate Spade Luggage Tag: What’s the perfect way to spot your bag on the conveyor belt? A bright orange tag! Great for travel and such a pretty shade.
3. Chan Luu Scarf: So soft and great for staying warm and cozy on any flight. Silk and cashmere blend in a beautiful, neutral color that goes with any outfit.
4. Leather Passport Cover: Love the gold embossed treatment on the front which says ‘passport’ in 5 languages.
5. Gold USB Flash Drive: Useful and chic, this USB drive is actually plated in 24kt gold!
6. Philosophy Skincare Set: Throw this in your luggage and your skin will thank you after a long trip. Contains facial cleanser, moisturizer, toner, eye cream and brightening peel pads.
7. Collapsible Shopper Bag: Because now they’ll be cooking and grocery shopping on their own (gasp!), this chic shopper folds into a convenient, built-in pouch when not in use.