Do you offer wholesale?
We do! Please contact us directly or visit amandadeerwholesale.com to learn more!
How do I leave personalization details for my custom engraving?
After you add the item to your cart, enter exactly what you'd like to have engraved in the notes section at checkout.
I'm allergic to certain metals, do any of your items contain nickel?
No, all of our items are 100% nickel free!
When will my order ship?
All of our items are made to order and typically ship within 3 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping section for more details.
Can I wear my jewelry in water?
Some exposure to water is ok, but it is never recommended for any jewelry or metal to be worn in the water. If you’re jewelry gets wet, be sure and dry it off it with a soft towel right away. And steer clear of any lotions or sunscreen, as these can wear away at the finish of your jewelry.
What is your jewelry made of?
That depends on the item and finish (this will always be included in the listing) but most of our pieces are gold filled, gold vermeil, or sterling silver.
- Gold filled is constructed in two or three layers. The core metal is usually brass then it is surrounded by 12kt or 14kt gold. Gold-filled jewelry is usually a lifetime product because the gold layer bonded to the brass is quite thick.
- Gold vermeil jewelry is a high quality gold plated jewelry. The base metal is usually sterling silver and it is electroplated with a layer of gold. The lifespan for gold vermeil can be quite a few years if cared for properly.
How do I take care of my jewelry?
Regardless of finish or material, we have several suggestions on how to care for your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from water as much as possible. Gold filled items can be exposed to water but we recommend the item being dried off immediately after. Gold plated items should never touch water and we highly recommend gold vermeil items not being worn in water or dried off immediately after exposure.
- Keep your items away from lotions, perfumes, and soaps if possible. With repeated exposure, your item can lose that brand new look that you'll want.
- The best way to clean your jewelry is a light surface cleaning with a soft, untreated cloth.
- Make sure to store your jewelry in a dry place.
Will your jewelry turn or tarnish?
With normal wear and proper care of your items, your jewelry won't turn or tarnish.